New Wave Digital Solutions (NWDS) is seeking a forward-thinking, team-oriented and digitally-minded Digital Fulfillment Specialist (DFS) for immediate hire. The DFS will be responsible for adding/removing content to websites, building online promotions and content marketing campaigns, running social ad campaigns, monitoring digital agency campaigns and more. The DFS will report directly to the Director of Digital Services. This is a remote work opportunity.
The role is comprised of a combination of duties serving our New Wave Digital Solutions as well as our partner company, Bicoastal Media. The ideal candidate has experience and passion for digital content creation as well as knowledge of basic- to intermediate-level website management experience. More importantly, the candidate must actively bring a positive, collaborative and forward-thinking approach to all daily tasks.
New Wave Digital Solutions is a fast-growing digital agency and true partner in the digital marketing landscape. At its core, NWDS believes in the value in client-focused, custom campaigns targeted at growing businesses in all shapes, sizes, industries and locations. New Wave operates under a Four Solutions model: Branding, Lead Generation, Social Engagement and Responsive Web Design. Using this model, New Wave identifies client needs both on the product and service sides to ensure maximum, trackable ROI.
Bicoastal Media operates 53 radio stations in 13 distinct markets throughout Northern California, Oregon and Washington. Bicoastal Media recognizes that today’s local consumer is mobile and engaged. Its team of professionals have joined Bicoastal Media from a wide range of professional experiences, including but not limited to: non-profit groups, corporate administrators, business consultants, and media talent from print, television and digital marketing. This diversity ensures a heightened focus on creative legacy and digital marketing approaches and solutions for client-partners.
More information is available here:
The Digital Fulfillment Specialist will be responsible for these primary functions:
- Build online promotions and website pages based on input from company program directors and sales managers
- Work with the Director of Digital Services and company General Managers to educate on and execute digital initiatives, including social media and data collection
- Oversee companywide online promotion implementation, both on websites and paid social media platforms (specifically Facebook/Instagram and other associated platforms)
- Oversee implementation of Bicoastal Media website feature changes
- Support smart speaker/voice initiatives
- Design and create post-campaign recaps for client partners
- Assist the Digital Local Sales Manager in monitoring live campaigns and reporting related to digital agency client partners
- Research new project initiatives and, where appropriate, potential new vendor partnerships
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns for NWDS and other client partners
- Work with the Director of Digital Services to develop and execute a companywide inbound marketing strategy
The Digital Fulfillment Specialist must meet these minimum criteria, or equivalent experience:
- Knowledge of digital media and digital marketing trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player who is goal oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to adapt and evolve; as the media industry changes, so too will the duties and responsibilities of the DFS to meet these shifting needs
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient working within a Content Management System; WordPress preferred
- Proficient in basic graphic design required; video/audio editing preferred
- Proficient in a CRM ecosystem preferred, not required
- 1-3 years digital content creation/digital media experience
- Broadcast radio background is a plus
- BA/BS from an accredited 4-year program in communications, journalism and/or marketing, or relevant experience
- Valid Driver’s License
The right candidate will receive:
- Base Salary, Competitive Pay based on experience, Vacation/Benefits, 401K and ability to work from home.
Please email your resume, along with cover letter to Sam Tongue, Director of Digital Services, at email@example.com.